This website cannot be viewed properly using this version of Internet Explorer.

To ensure your security while viewing this site, please use a modern browser such as Chrome or update to a newer version of Internet Explorer.

Download Chrome (Made by Google)
Update Internet Explorer (Made by Microsoft)

ADA ADA symbol

First Judicial District Court

Tribunal del Primer Distrito Judicial

English Español

Do I have to report money I receive as taxable income?

Generally, individuals who receive over $600 in jury service fees in a calendar year must report that income in their taxable income.  You will receive a 1099 form at the end of the year.  You should not consider this as official tax advice.  You should address your questions regarding tax implications to your tax preparer or accountant.

back to list