This website cannot be viewed properly using this version of Internet Explorer.

To ensure your security while viewing this site, please use a modern browser such as Chrome or update to a newer version of Internet Explorer.

Download Chrome (Made by Google)
Update Internet Explorer (Made by Microsoft)

ADA ADA symbol

First Judicial District Court

Tribunal del Primer Distrito Judicial

English Español

What should I do if I received a jury summons but I am not a citizen or am under 18 years of age?

The law automatically disqualifies non-citizens and individuals under 18 years of age from jury service. If you are not a United States Citizen you will need to provide a copy of your residency card along with the completed Jury Qualification form to the Jury Management Division.  If you are under 18 years of age, you should provide a driver’s license or some form of documentation of your date of birth. 

back to list